Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

SaMich_Maker-Application [Declined - Sally]

First dogs name

• Mocha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mocha

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMich_Maker

Villager
1. My minecraft user name is SaMich_Maker
2.I am 16 years old
3. I am a male
4. I live in the united states
5a. If accepted i agree to read your survival guide
5b I agree to read the tome of citizenship and the everything you need to know page before asking questions.
6. My character would be a peaceful traveling Nomad esq Person. He is generally a rather peaceful person and makes money off of cutting trees, He will fight if provoked he also strives to protect his friends honor. He is a quick witted man who always manages to survive the night, If he were to be chased he would probably shelter in a tree. The forest is his life and he expected that everyone treats him as he would treat them, He always try's to help people out no matter there past. He would treat you equally if you were a priest or a crook.
7. My names Hank. I enjoy golfing as it is one of my main hobbys that i try to improve upon alot. I generally go out to the course 3-4 or times a week. I play for my local school team. I am not a very competitive person. I'm a pretty nice person in real life as i try to help people out. I try to stay focused on my school work. My last hobby is pc gaming yeah kinda lame but it's just something I can enjoy to escape the stress of real life.
8. I don't have any examples at this time sorry,,,,
9. I don't think there is much you need to know except that i really enjoy a deeper minecraft experience
10. I am aware black magic is not allowed I do not promote the use of blackmagic and think the consequences terrifying.
11. I found out from a friend who is on your server Snipehunter67
12.I did vote for you and hope to be playing soon

Status
Not open for further replies.