Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Searching for Alchemy Ingredients,

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hi- I am looking for any sort of alchemy ingredients (especially nether wart) anything you have I will buy!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I can sell you nether wart, spider eyes, almost all the stuff. I can make you a fair deal :) when shall we make the trade? (I'm online tomorrow around 19.00h GMT)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I can sell you nether wart, spider eyes, almost all the stuff. I can make you a fair deal :) when shall we make the trade? (I'm online tomorrow around 19.00h GMT)
Okay great! How much do you charge?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Okay great! How much do you charge?
depends on what I'm going to sell you. We'll think of a price while we are online and then we can either increase or decrease the amount of being sold. I'll be online tomorrow :)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
depends on what I'm going to sell you. We'll think of a price while we are online and then we can either increase or decrease the amount of being sold. I'll be online tomorrow :)
OKay great! See you then :)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
This thread is like from my third day here, but sure I'll take what you guys have xD