Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

semaj482 - Application [Needs another Moderator]

Should I be accepted?

• Total voters

semaj482

Villager
1. Semaj482 (James Backwards, no reason for the numbers)
2. James
3. 15
4. Male
5. UK

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Done!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Hmm, roleplay, Experience in minecraft: none. I was in the school play when I was about 7, but that's about it. I have used to goon casual server but the world got reset and I choose to move on. Role play sounds like a great idea as you can mould to the shape and makes the server feel more united and can act as a community.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am an avid gamer, I play a whole host of games ranging from CoD, BF3, Batman:AC and AA to RPGs (Skyrim, Witcher etc). When I found this server on mcserverlist I was intrigued by the role-playing aspect but slightly disheartened by the blandness of the website. But I persevered, and here I am now. I believe this sever needs a to be a bit more light-heartedness and upbeat, if accepted I could try and promote that within in the tight knit community you have here. You probably will reply "This is a role playing server and we must keep a straight face", but I still think this could be achieved while still keeping to the theme. I enjoy sailing IRL and if possible aim to make a massive boat on this server? If it kept to the ye olde theme. In the future I hope to be a key part of this server and keep it prosperous and fruitful as it is now.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
http://www.carneycastle.com/Rochester/cutaway.jpg
I built this on the other server but when the server got reset my hard work was lost :(
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Maybe later.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
To an outsider by asking this question you are implying that it is. But as I am reading the server rules, my answer is yes.

12. How did you find out about our server?
mcserverlist.net

13. Have you voted for us?
I sure have!

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
The role-play is not always serious and strict, people are free to create their own lives in Altera. But this is a nice application- I'm sure you will be accepted as soon as possible

Oh and you might need to change the skin, it's not very medevil :p

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
slightly disheartened by the blandness of the website
I believe this sever needs a to be a bit more light-heartedness and upbeat
Haha, how can you want to join the server and you are already bashing the server?

I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. However, another moderator may allow you through.