Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Servant_Girl Application [declined - roopot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant_Girl

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Servant_Girl (With a maid skin)
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
IRL Male, My character is Female
4. What country do you live in?
United States

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I certainly did!​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I will.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Amanda's vision started fading back into focus. Where was she again? The last thing she remembers she was hit by lightning while riding her broom. Wait!! Her broom! Where was it!? She looked around her immediate area, some kind of cave, but to no avail.
The little witch girl was just about to cast a radiant spell to see but was struck in the head with a rock. "I'm sorry miss..." Said a voice coming from behind her, "...But black magic is forbidden here"​
**-------------**​
((This may not all apply to Minecraft but this is my character's bio in its entirety))​
Amanda Beth Raynor AKA 'Servant' or 'Servant Girl' was an artificially conceived life form, a Saiyin/DearS hybrid. The intention was to create a perfect slave, however there were some complications. The saiyin half of Amanda's brain gave her more free will than expected, and also caused her personality to become unstable during adolescents. She eventually ran away to Lore where she learned witchcraft and a bit of other magic. She's not very strong because she's never really exercised her saiyin strength but she has super human stamina and she is naturally stronger than an average human.
Her weapon of choice is her magic broom. She uses it to fly and as a battle staff. She is also skilled in battle axes, though she lacks the strength to whiled anything heavier than steel very effectively.
Her strength also varies dependent on her master's will. Because she is part DearS she has a psychological need for a master. She can become very dependent and attached to her master despite all her ability. A 'flaw' in her perfect design is that she tends to choose her own masters, as apposed to the vice versea.
She enjoys both her periods of servitude and her periods of freedom, waiting to meet her next master. She is often afraid of anyone finding out that she's a witch while in a 'servitude' period.
((I know that sounds OP but again, not all of it applies to minecraft. I also feel like her personality Nerfs a lot of the 'power' that she would have))

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a 23 year old living on my own in an apartment. I work at McDonalds and make about 1,000$ a month. Since I live alone I always have lots of money left over for like buying steam games, donating to minecraft servers, or whatever I feel like spending it on. I'm a HUUUGE brony!! Rainbow dash is my favorite, with pinkie Pie a close second! I play Runescape, Starcraft 2, Realm of the mad god, and more! I'm also a Yu-Gi-Oh player, my main deck is six samurai!
The first time I ever RPed was on Neopets at about 12 years old. I used to RP a lot on gaiaonline as well. I spend most of my free time online and when I'm not playing games I like to write fan fiction! I listen to Rock and roll music most, tough I like most kinds. I'll eat just about anything. I love beef, spinage, Mac and cheese, too many to list. I drink a TON of soda, my favorite is Coca~Cola.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I've never recorded myself building anything super great. I normally build lil cottage type houses. ((ones that would look like a Monopoly house if you painted them green))

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I'm not wearing a shirt right now XD But seriously no, just that I hope to be playing with you guys soon!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am aware. Servant girl always obeys the rules of master, she will not use any of her black magic. ((No, I don't have any cheater mods installed. I have Butterflies and potatoes...))

11. How did you find out about our server?

Google search. More specifically Google linked me to the list that this server was on.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Ehh, no. I really don't feel like making an account just to vote so I can say yes on this section of the application.
PS: Servant_Girl, at your service!​

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
Can you add to question seven and make the questions themselves bold?
Otherwise it looks great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.