Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Shwigiy101's application

Ryan Stokes

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Shwigiy101
2. Your real name: Ryan Stokes
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I am excited about the idea of roleplaying on this server because of its apparent dedication to quality roleplaying, and to roleplaying has to be my favorite way to game. I do have experience with roleplaying in Dungeons and Dragons, fable, and World of Warcraft.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am an 18 year old gamer, and have been one for as long as I can remember. I am currently in highschool where me and my friends have a weekly dungeons and dragons meet at my house. World of Warcraft is what introduced me to the world of roleplaying, and ha s been one of my hobbies for years, this is also what led to my love of dungeons and dragons and roleplaying with others. In my spare time I love reading, and writing encounters for my dungeons and dragons group. There I am the dungeon master and that means a lot of writing since I love making my own stories. I also enjoy free building and roleplaying on my own in minecraft, and have been searching sometime now for a fun and exciting rolepllaiyng server on minecraft.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Sorry, no pictures.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I was involved with a small roleplaying server which has hence been shut down. I was an admin and helped new players in adapting to our server.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes.

12. How did you find out about our server? My friend MrWaffles137 fount your server and recommended it to me.

13. Have you voted for us? Yes I have.

Ryan Stokes

Villager
I am an 18 year old gamer, and have been one for as long as I can remember. I am currently in highschool where me and my friends have a weekly dungeons and dragons meet at my house. World of Warcraft is what introduced me to the world of roleplaying, and has been one of my hobbies for years, this is also what led to my love of dungeons and dragons and roleplaying with others. In my spare time I love reading, and writing encounters for my dungeons and dragons group. There I am the dungeon master and that means a lot of writing since I love making my own stories. I also enjoy free building and roleplaying on my own in minecraft, and have been searching sometime now for a fun and exciting rolepllaiyng server on minecraft. On my former minecraft server (which has hence been shut down) I was an admin and builder. We built towns and infrastructure systems for other players to use. I had a hand from helping building the capitol cities, all the way down to completing massive road projects so players could maneuver easier. Helping people and exploring have always been something I like in the world that is minecraft.