Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Sly_Ninja_Karnon Application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Hello.
1. My minecraft username is Sly_Ninja_Karnon.

2 I am 12 years of age.

3.I am male.

4. I live in England

5a. I do agree to read your Survival Guide before logging into the server.

5b. I also agree to consult the Tome of Citizenship page and the Everything you need to know page before I ask any questions.

6a. The roleplay aspect of this server is something I have to say I really enjoy, having roleplayed many times beforehand, I enjoy the medieval renaissance feeling of it all.

6b. I do have quite a bit of experience roleplaying, I've done it many times before and it comes as a joy to me. All the times I have roleplayed have actually been of the medieval/fantasy genre.

7. So, I am a bright boy, I enjoy minecraft, gaming, but I also like to help out around town, play with my friends. I would like to be part of this community, because I like big communities that are good for roleplaying, I appreciate experienced roleplayers but of course I don't judge. This community does in fact seem fun, and to me, it seems also professional which I am used to. I am willing to assist anyone in the server if so is needed though. I suppose I also like the atmosphere of communities large like this. Big, friendly, sophisticated. That kind of thing. I myself have been told I am quite a professional RPer, well at joining plots, so I thought I may be able to fit in nicely.

8. I have built quite a few extroadinary designs, or so I've heard. Unfortunately, my minecraft files got corrupted, so I had to reset the whole thing, and I lost those designs and pictures.

9. There is not much more I have to tell you really.

10. I am aware that any black magic is not allowed, and if I find out anyone has black magic, I shall report it to the admin team.

11. I got this server from MCServerList.

12.I have not yet voted for it, but I plan to.