Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Sneb01's WHITELIST Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneb01

Villager
1.What is your Minecraft Username?
Sneb01, this is my skin

2.How old are you?
3.What gender are you?
Male.
4.What country do you live in?
England.
5.Do you agree to read our Survival guide before logging onto the server?
Yes, I have.
6.Please provide a lengthy in-character intro.
My legs shaking, I feel Dizzy, I stumble upon a Dark forest. Not my usual self, I have no gravy. But I wish to go on. The moon has just reached the sky and I curl myself into a ball In the closest branch I find.
I realize how many predators there is roaming around, finding prey. When I left home I remember I packed a bow and 2 juicy apples. I decide taking my bow out would be the greatest idea. So I steadily unpack my bow and prepare for a fight...
Hisssss,
I steady my aim and find a creeper in my sight. I let go of the arrow... BOOM!
"Phew, that was close!"
After a day of Wonders, frights and fights I ravenously chomp on my juicy, crimson red apple!
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You
do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am Sneb (Or Seb), I am an English citizen and PROUD. I live in a city called Peterborough.
I have many interest's including: Football, art, playing Minecraft and sleeping.
I have done my GCSE's and I am currently waiting for a response to get to Loughborough University.
I love being part of many Minecraft community's/servers and helping people out when desperatly in need.
I love hunting and Mining, but I have to admit I'm not the best at PvPing!
I would never LIE or BETRAY, I never have.
8.Do you have any examples either in Minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
This is a base I made on Level UP PVP server
2012-07-06_14.38.47.png
9.Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I make cool skins.
10.Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, fine with me. I cant even be bothered to get it.
11.How did you find out about our server?
I was looking on a Server list and yours sounded AWESOME, I then researched about it. :)
12. Have you voted for us?
No, but I will once I check out the server! :)
Creative Example:
The one on top, inside it has a lava and fire puzzle with step pads and all!

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Declined. If you apply again please make the changes required. Like changing your Rp character to better fit into the server and make sure that question 7 has 8 sentences or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.