Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Sora3d - application [ Pending - Bellonthewise]+

Sora3d

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Sora3d
2. Your real name: Kalle
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Sweden

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have but i have skipped a bit of the higher rank commands part in the text.

How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I haven't really played Roleplaying on a bigserver or a server at all that I doesn't own. But hopefully it shouldn't be a big problem.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a kinda smart male with a pretty good creativity to build from small to big buildings counting on the materials i have avaible. i am very interesting in space and the universe wich means i am going to roleplay like an medvial astronomer. I have played Minecraft since the end of alpha and i have had an public bukkit server so i now pretty much about the famous plugins and the commands. I have started to experimenting with redstone especially with building in the pictures in question 9. I does like to build like roads and streets if i was up to choose how they should going. And i have just starting doing lets play for minecraft in english wich is a bit hard cause i am from sweden and talk swedish but I just need to practise a bit and I should hang on.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
My build(I had a whole city(actually I had 2) but it got corrupted when i was deleting files from my computer).
Early build of my mountain house project on my private server.
Later build and also nightly view.

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Well just want to say i that my buildings are like best if they are inbuild or attached in hills/mountains but it's still good if it isn't.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am and i doesn't have any mods or texture installed at the time i think.

12. How did you find out about our server?
On the MCServerList when i was searching for an RPG Server.

13.Have you voted for us?
Yes I have voted for this server.

Deddily

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sora3d, han menar alltså att du ska också ta med frågorna så att han kan läsa dina svar tillsammans med frågorna. Lycka till :)