Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I'm sorry about the PIPA/SOPA arguement. I didn't know what I was doing. Please forgive me and unban me.

I had had a bad day at school. My friends betrayed me and let out something I told them that was really embarrassing. Now gossip is going around about me, and everybody already thinks I'm a weak nerd.

I just didn't want SOPA and PIPA to be passed, because that would have ruined my day even further, so I just was trying to do anything and everything in my power to help stop them. I didn't even think about how much I was annoying you.

Once again, I'm sorry, and I just want to be back on the server again.:(

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I usually never post on ban appeals but since i was in your extreme SOPA PIPA thread, i thought i should.
Me and even Steel (he is an admin if you didnt know) told you that your thread was not helpful and that it was disrespectful when you kept arguing with steel. We all have bad days but that isnt an excuse. No one wanted SOPA PIPA to be passed and when steel and i pointed it out, you insulted us (him mostly) and then after the thread was locked, you created a NEW thread continuing the argument.
And why did you say you didnt know what you were doing? You knew completely what you were doing. Kindof pointless. PLUS why would you bring IRL drama online? Also stupid.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Then you got an attitude with lars.
Getting an attitude with lars is like volunteering to be my test subject.
It never ends well.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
where's this thread, exactly? I snooped around, and didn't see anything very infringing. just a comment about idiots in congress and a silly mistake that Kaies later corrected.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I understand your frustration, and I admit that I am all of the things I called you. I wasn't thinking. I knew you were all right, but after the events of the day I felt so helpless, and I had wanted so badly to feel above someone for once. I didn't want to admit that you were right, and I lost my mind. I should have known better. I feel really bad about it all.

When I said I didn't know what I was doing, what I meant to say was I wasn't thinking straight.

Steel, I can't remember exactly what I called you (which shows how irrational my thinking was at the time), and of course now that you have deleted the threads (which I am very happy of by the way, because now I am very humiliated by it), but whatever I said, it was my feelings talking, not my head, and those are all names that belong to me right now.

I was such a jack*** and once again I am very sorry I started this whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.