Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

SpiceyJalapeno-application[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiceyJalapeno

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
SpiceyJalapeno
2. How old are you?
13 years of age
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
When i was a young lad growing up in Vapid Flats, I had a fairly normal childhood. I was never like any others. Most certainly not like my father. As you see, my father was the the Kings Royal Knight. I never wanted to be a knight, which my father didnt know. So everyday when my father thought I was training, I was an apprentice at a Technicians shop. I learned very much, such as the ways of Redstone. Then a few years later, maybe 14 or 15 years of age, I told my father. I then realized never to lie to my father. After that, I decided to go my own way. I bought a hut with the radiants I saved up over the years. I made a living selling my craft, mostly for the nearby villagers. Then one day I got a message from the King himself. "Dear Ty, I summon you to my castle to help me with my Technics." I was most skeptical of this message, I t didn't tell me what had to be fixed or added. I sighed, then went top the castle. After all, he is the King. That day I dearly regretted coming there. He wanted me to make a replica of the guillotine. I quickly refused and fled. The guards chased me everywhere but I finally lost them, then i saw the world of Altera, where my new life may begin...
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am Ty McClain, I am very funny, but I try to keep personal jokes at a low. I have never been serious in my life but, I am working on it. If you didn't know, my hobbies are sports, like my profile picture, I love hockey! Field and Track are another thing I like. I'm also starting soccer in the Fall. I'm the kind of person you would like to sit down with and have a soda with. Role Play is a good way to think that I have 2 lives, one awesome, and the one real. I am not too mature but, I am working on it.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I would like to be called Ty, just because I want the realistic feel.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
Ye Old Minecraft Server List
12. Have you voted for us? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.