Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

SpudinskiD96-Application [Declined - Itzzaboy]

DannyD

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
SpudinskiD96​
2. How old are you?
16 (the year on my personal info is incorrect)​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
United Kingdom
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I am SpudinskiD96, a traveler from the Eastern Lands Of Nori 'La hoping to seek council in your city of Port Silver. My city was attacked and brought to the ground by the barbarians of the east marshes. As we traveled we heard rumors of a vast land, teaming with animals and people set out on quest of friendship and glory. Monuments that rose to the skies, nearly touching the stars. But as we traveled, not all was well. We were ambushed along the Gray Road by cutthroats and scoundrels. I am the last remaining survivor of my family, all alone in the wilderness. i hope to assist you in the forth coming. I eagerly await your response Sire.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
im a gaming person. i love games and most likely always will. Have just left year 11. on break for the summer until i go back into Sixth form. i do spend a lot of time on minecraft and other various games such as World Of Warcraft, Diablo III, Star Craft II. i also love music, i play the electric guitar. id like to become a part of this community of HollowWorld because it seems most interesting and different to the everyday minecraft server and as strange as it may sound out of context, i love role-playing. it gives an escape to the boring repetitiveness of everyday life and im quite good at it, i play on a role playing server on World Of Warcraft so i know how to talk and what to expect.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i completed a Darth Vader Monument, but its stating that the file doesnt contain what its extension is saying it contains (its a picture) PNG. but heres a link (apologies that it couldnt be uploaded) http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=8269.msg57412#msg57412

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware.

11. How did you find out about our server?
a friend of mine told me about this server.
12. Have you voted for us?
i have not yet seen the server and so am unaware if it is worthy of the vote.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Declined.

A bit of advice for 6th form by the way, regardless of whether you needed to at GCSE or not, revise everything thoroughly. I absolutely winged GCSE and got brilliant grades, but now i'm really struggling with A-levels because I never take revision seriously.

Anyways, feel free to make a new application.