Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Stronghold [Declined - Itzzaboy]

is this enuf

• y

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • n

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username? Stronghold445
2. How old are you? 16
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? USA
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes i will read the survival guide befor logging onto the server
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? I agree to consult the tome of citizenship and everything you need to know page befor asking questions
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
"This is my new life" thought stronghold as he walked down the cobble path away from the village he had called home for so long. The thought of leaving such a haven, brought tears to his eyes, but being 16 it was time to leave and make something of his life. At first look you would have thought he was a man of war, heavy armor and a menacing sword. On closer examination, you would notice the sword slightly rusted and the heavy armor not as well made as now day armor, suggesting it was made long ago and passed down for generations. The boy on further examination would be thought of as a farm worker; strong arms and upper body, calloused hands and feet, and a nice dark tan not uncommon to people who worked the fields all day. Strong ,like all of the holds since his greatest grandfather Willhold the Great started the tradition 500 years ago, was out to make a name for himself and to bring Honor to himself and his ancestors. But how he would do this he was unsure of.Would he be a lumberman,farmer,hero,merchant,bandit, was unclear to him at the time, only that the world was a blank slate for him and that it was time for him to leave his his mark on it.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hi my names Aaron. I'm about 16, a boy scout, a starting JV d-lineman for my schools football team, as well as a fith in state place wrestler for CA. I love minecraft and have a natural eye for architecture. I would like to join this server cause i haven't had any luck looking for a good non whitlisted server, mainly because no one really cares in those servers for community or the players , and its annoying and cheep when someone spawns in stuff or hacks in other ways.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I did on some servers but due to the recent updates they have been deleted. If this is a problem please tell me (it may take a wile cause of school and sports interference)
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
It is in my nature to help who helps me and hurt who hurts me (not threatening server or anything)
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I feel that hacking makes the game boring. i learned that when i modded single player. Now i wont play single player really.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I googled minecraft servers, clicked a link and saw the servers name
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
i will right after i submit this, now that I know you can

matyio

The original mute
Well first things first, don't make polls on whitelist apps, just because you can doesn't mean you should. Also make your questions bold and have them above you answers. Question 6 needs to show us what your character thinks about the situation. And seven needs to be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.