Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Supersonicmario1 - application [Declined - Itzzaboy]

1. What is your minecraft username?: Supersonicmario1
2. How old are you?:13 yrs old
3. What gender are you?:Male
4. What country do you live in?: USA(because that seems to get approved)
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?: Read every single bit of it!
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?: yes sir and have read it from top to bottom!
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Hello Friend My name is Roland Ironhilt, and what do i do? why in the name of heck to want to know that?! I mean that's my bus... ohhh*looks embarrassed* Well I travel around doing Random stuff for random people for a place to spend the night if not that I'll set up a camp.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.: My name is Super(no IRL name given) I love to make NPC villages out of TNT creators (aka ones I made when i first discovered it back in beta 1.0). Trolling Mr_Happy_No_Face in skype calls. My favorite pokemon is a Slowking because i used to LARP as one a lot when I was younger. I hate making things like this because I really have to think of what to put.I love my Profile picture, I think it's pretty nice.This is a third time I've sent in a application. I love Country Music and my timezone is CST.I tend to not kill everyone in a PVP
spot if i can't ally with them first. I'm also pretty Friendly, and trollish to my Skype friends(mostly cuasing Mr_Happy_No_Face rage hardcore and making sky_syther laugh so hard he can't breathe).
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.: yeah a Screenshot of my main world(1.2.5 version(if ya want I'll switch to the newest update and take a Screen shot of the TNT creator Village or one of the Mushroom villages).

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: This is the fourth time i've Applied for the Whitelist

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: Yes and i have never used anyone of these things!

11. How did you find out about our server?: MCSL!

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here): if making a account there and voting for you will get me approved then yesss