Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

SUPERZWHIT's-application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERZWHIT

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? SUPERZWHIT
2. How old are you? 15
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? U.S.A

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes i do.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Doka smith is a very hard working, noble, brave and kind young man with many years of mining experience and black smithing experience. Doka’s dad taught him at the age of 14 to mine and to work metal with no problem. Doka would work for hours in his shop just outside his mine crafting over 100 swords in total. The next year doka where killed by orcs in his home county ever since he has been trying to revenge his family by providing his army with the best resources possible to help fight the war against the orc’s in there home country. That whole year he never stopped working he would go on for hours and hours with no rest or eat or drink. A few months later a man came up to him holding a letter inviting him to join the army over seas. Doka thought about it they say many don’t make it across the forbidden sea, but he remembers his father and mother who died because of thow’s swine that killed his mother and father, so he returned to the man and told him he would join his cause.
A the age of 16 doka was recruited to travel across the forbidden sea into the enemy territory to provide first hand recourses. Along the journey there where rough waves standing 100 feet tall they cap sized the ship killing all of his crew members. Doka's life was spared that day except for the fact he had a horrible cut going all the way across his face from a piece of wood that fell from the sail post, he floated ashore on a beach that he has never seen before, he searched the beach well but only found the remains of the men that he sailed with along with left over pieces from the boat, so doka decided to live his life there and live of the land. Now at the age of 28 he stands 6 feet tall and hides his face from everyone, doka doesn’t talk to anyone he is forever alone until someone recruits him. He is the best miner some say in all the land but he really dies for a good war to be in and help the men he would fight with till the end of his days.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a very nice dude i play baseball and love guns. I go to shcool im always making people laugh and have a great sense of humor. But when it comes to rp i try to be more realistic about the game and the players. I have a good imagination and im also a good builder. I love to work as a team, and know how to act a part for a rp environment. I would love to be a part of this community becuase i think it will be alot of fun and i hope to see very friendly players in game. I also like the idea of the whole medevil stage it makes it more fun that way. I look forward to playing on this server thanks for reading this.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Just that i hope i make it and look forward to working with the community.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am and for the record i hate people that do that crap.

11. How did you find out about our server? A freind that got in recently.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, but revenge stories, or ones of "Event happened and everyone I knew died" are so common that we decline them right away. If you want to reapply again you can, but please make sure to add more to 7 and change your RP introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.