Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

TAdaaa_NL Application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAdaaa_NL

I think I might like it here
1. What is your minecraft username?
TAdaaa_NL
2. How old are you?
19​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
The Netherlands
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Sure
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I was Born as a Human in a Small village next to a river in the mountains. My Father died in The war, and my mother was very ill. we had not much money. One day i was going to the river to catch some fish. But than i Felt that the weather was changing. The wind Blows harder, The air became slowly dark and the animals of the farmers acted very strange.
I desided to go home. But when i came home, My mother died..
The weird thing is I don't cried for a long time. I was going outside, The weird weather was still in the air. I was going to the forest, There I met a builder, who lost the way. But luckly he was a Real survivor so he builded a home in a tree. He Told asked if i want to go with him to Hollowworld, He had there a special project but he can't find the way alone.
My answer was of course: YES!
He had a map but he didn't understand that language on it. we were lucky That i Learned That Language on the map From my Father.
So i saw how we can find the way to Hollowworld. But we still not there. Lots of dangerous things like to stop us.
It was a long way, But we didnt give up. We Killed alots of spiders. and Finded a Wolf who could help us to defend ourself.
One night we were going to sleep, The dog died, So no one protected us anymore. The next day i woke up, And there was a note on the place were the builder sleeped, it says:
Dear TAdaaa
I need to go back to my family. I don't wanna hurt you but im To weak to Go any further. I'm to old. I know i could better say this before but i think this is the best. I hope you will survive the Way to Hollowworld.
He was gone.. But he also left a key for me next to the note.
The key was for the Portal to Hollowworld.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I'm Thomas and I'm from The netherlands.​
I play Tennis, and I like to game aswell​
I Don't have much to say right now​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
My house in a server
334.png
A statue of my old skin
Naamloos.png

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not really..
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I never will use this

11. How did you find out about our server?
On a site
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I do it right now

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Nice application so far. But you just wrote three sentences at point 7, they ask for at least 8.

Good luck and see you in-game hopefully
Tomahawk777 (Ulrych Lonmar)

TAdaaa_NL

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I'm Thomas and I'm from The netherlands.​
I play Tennis, and I like to game aswell​
I don't like it if someone is judged if he didnt do anything :p
and I have a ps3..​
Most thing i like about the game is to build of course :)
(My age is not 19:p im 15 but i wrote it wrong)​
Im Going to the class 4 on high school​
I have vacation :) so if the weather is bad i can go to Hollowworld​
And i don't like to wrote much (as example this apliccation :p)​

TAdaaa_NL

Please Forget The other point 7 :p

I'm Thomas From The netherlands, Im 15 years old and i live in Sneek. I play Minecraft for 5 months now and I saw This server and it sounds Great :). I like to play RPG's but also like to play Shooters.
Im on high school now, and i going to the 4th class.
I also not very good at Writing a Application, But i do what i can ;)
My hobby's are: Tennis , GAMEN, and alot more but that's not very interesting.
In the vacation I can come much online if the weather is very bad.. And of course also in normal weather.
I like to build and survival is also a thing i like to do :)
And i wrote wrong how old I'm, I'm not 19 but 15 ;)
and... Yea i dont have much more to say for now.

Thank you and i Hope i can come To the HollowWorld

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Wrong age on the application, Haven't understood or read the tome of citizenship, non-proper answering to the question number 7, you also need to get a more realistic roleplaying name.
And you could also improve your grammar.

Feel free to try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.