Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

The Application of The Hunter [Declined - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderHunterMD

Lord of Altera
Well... to be honsnest i'm gonna do this as what i can awser is that ok? By the way i can't Spell Well.

1.What is your Minecraft Username?

Well My Minecraft Username is SpiderHunterMD

2.How Old are you?
im 13

3.What is Your Gender
i am male

4.What Courty do you live in?

England

5a.Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

I basically Agree to Read the survival guide before going online

5b.Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?

I do

6.My Back-story

My name is Unknown to anyone but myself and my Step-father ,but i'm know as The Hunter. I'm a hired assassin of the kings forces.My Life started in the poor village of Skylark,Where there i was raised by my mother I was 3 when she was murdered for Witchcraft by the Kings force.After that event i was left a child without a Mother & Father. I was Certain My life was over There and then But....then a mirical happen i woke to find myself in a place called fallen Kingdom this is where my life changed forever

After the Event i was raised by A local Hunter Akrai Katar raised me.He taught me how to survie in the extreme conditions and how to use a bow and weapons.I learnt everything a know from him.

After 13 years, Akrai told me about my Parents & the fact he knew my mother was Innocent of the crime of witchcraft and my father was still alive. I demanded him to give me the names of the ones who had killed my mother.after i had the names i left...

"its been 5 months since I left fallen Kingdom and i gave killed all 5 of the men & women who murdered my mother now i must return home"

But when i returned home Fallen kingdom had fallen in the war against the Dragonborn And as of this day i have worked as the Kings personal Assassin

7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

well i like games such as Assassins Creed saga,Minecraft. I'm like a hit first ask questions later guy on pvp.but on non-PVP servers I make alot of friends and help them process with there villages,towns etc by collecting resources for them and hunt hostel mobs that may attack the village. I also enjoy building things that benefit other players such as Hospitals,Clock towers, Museums and Homes.This is a private notice you might want to remeber...I hate greifers
i have dealt with Greifers before on a classic server and on the other server i play on.on another note i love role-playing and med-evil stuff one of the reasons i like this server. The reason i choose my Minecraft name was because i was inspired by Yogscast's Shadow of Israphel and its med-evil link with the honeydew skin.1 more thing to add....1 of my favorite things about Minecraft is the Bows.

8.Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in Minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
no i am sorry i do not have any picturees of my work if I did I would post it

9.Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
My skin matchs my character profile also My Characters personal is the fact He hates all who desires the creed he follows.(his personalty refers to Ezio in assassins creed 2 in the first few chapters)

10.Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banish able offense?
I never will use black magic

11.How did you find out about our server?
Friend

12.Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
no sorry my computer has isusses with some voting sights

Ok that cocluses this

ENJOY The BACKSTORY

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Nice that you decided to apply for this server.
To be accepted by the staff you should improve following things:
1) Add the Question in front of the Answer you gave. Maybe you can also make them bold.
2) Please write atleast 8 sentences at Questions 7. You don't have to give any confidential data. But just write something about your RL-character, other games you play, your favorite joke or things like this.
3) Also you should read your whole application and correct some writing mistakes (e.g. charter profile --> character profile)

Good luck and see you in-game hopefully
Tomahawk777 (Ulrych Lonmar)

Status
Not open for further replies.