Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

The Enclave: Skraag's Temple - Materials Needed

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Right-
Dorothy has commisioned the blueprints of a temple for Lord Skraag, the god of Undeath.
The temple is.... well, she spared no expense. A few very genorous people have willingly donated to me so that I may have the temple built before the event this coming September the 6th, which will make it... even more impressive of an event. I am no longer in need of radiants... However, I ammm just one person, and this material list is... intimmidating... Those of you who wish to, are welcome to send me material donations for the temple to speed up the process, I can offer a few IC rewards for such, be it some sort of skill lesson or something from Dorothy, a plaque on the wall of the Enclave perhaps as I have done in the past, or even a mentino in Dorothy's prayers to Skraag, to bless the people that have helped her so, things like that : ) seeing as I go by the general rule of "everything is in character" which is why I had DOrothy hire an architect IC :3

Heres the list! As well as a few lovely screenshots ^_^

5 Wall sign #68
8 Emerald block #133
8 Carpet #171
14 Lever #69
28 Redstone lamp (on) #124
35 Gold block #41
43 Fence #85
62 Glowstone #89
72 Step #44
72 Leaves #18 [jungle]
77 Cobblestone stairs #67
94 Log #17
126 Wool #35
217 Cobblestone #4
232 Water (stationary) #9
245 Stained Glass #95
434 Stone brick stairs #109
1583 Stained Clay #159
1839 Stone brick #98

2014-08-26_16.55.56.png 2014-08-26_16.56.16.png 2014-08-26_16.56.36.png 2014-08-26_16.56.40.png
@dUMMY

Last edited:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Temple already WE'd into the world and finished thanks to a few rather quick generous people and myself non stop mining xD !! :heart:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
1.8 beacon beams affected by stained glass

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
So we can have emrald beems?!?!?!?!?
Hell, you can probably set up a piston system to push several stained glass blocks around and change the beam's color automatically. You could prolly even place glass blocks at several different points on the beam, changing the color in different segments. And they can be put on a piston system as well. RAINBOW BEAMS.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

I'm just gonna leave this here

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
What I mean Sankera, is that Conquest's beacon light is both changing color as well as brightness during day/night, you only posted pictures of the Night though so we don't know how it will look during the day ;)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
What I mean Sankera, is that Conquest's beacon light is both changing color as well as brightness during day/night, you only posted pictures of the Night though so we don't know how it will look during the day ;)