Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

The Hall of Saline Creek

chris noble

Loyal Servant of Altera
My username: chrisnoble
Name of project: The hall of Saline Creek
size of the project: 74 long, 32 wide and 14 high.
Purpose of construct: Town/Nation hall.

i have the plots, however, i need the ability to fly in order to make it, as it would be night impossible otherwise.

Builders: redcokebottle, myself, madman5077cp, dracoboy2, fleecywelshgez, ALJ13

it will be good for the purpose as a meeting place for the townsfolk of saline creek and the nationfolk of the nation that we will form. plus, with its vast pillers/arches it will look ace.

materials: fences and stone brick for the pillers/arches, stone bricks on the flooring, cobble for the roof with glowstone insets, and finally smoothstone walling.

Ye townies of saline sat upon the surface, the lands were harsh and rainy, so alas they sat before their hearths, the elders of the city hired the best artisans to craft them a hall to meet in to be warm and merry in, deep beneath the city as to keep the pirates out, the ceiling was high and tall, the hall long and wide, the voices of the elders now boomed in these halls, far beyond the yowls and howls of the beasts.

the plan is in my head, based on a similar concept as the vaults of saline creek however on a grander and better scale.

S

Stevey

Donate for flymod or get someone into your town who has. Building rank is temporary to allow someone to build outside their town if he really needs to.