Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

The Songs of Altera

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAIDER6504

Hollows Explorer
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on lately, but I had a lot of exams recently. Anyway, so, this is a thread I had the idea for while writing my RP character (Darikath Shadowblood)'s backstory. I literally forged him completely out of music. If you have any songs that inspired you for your character, or you think just sound like a song that goes with them, share it here! Here are a few of mine.
*Inside the fire has some very disturbing content, including a girl hanging herself, and some parts of the song are performed covered in blood. The first version I post is the original, and the second has the dark themes cut out. I strongly recommend that anyone under the age of 15 watch the clean version. I will not be held responsible for:
•Nightmares
•Depressing-ness
•It's based on a true event from the lead singers life.

[EDIT] I removed the uncut version. I just decided it was too dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.