Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

The study of wolfism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash148

Villager
Hello, it is me Arturo Rupana or as some of you call "the beast" anyway I am going to teach you all the study of wolfism and how to become wolfism, wolfism is a wolf in the shape of a human being, they are just like any other human except they have very different abilities. Here is what wolfism is

Abilities= increase in speed, increase in punching with your claws, increase in strength, and better at hunting

Disadvantages= if you get wolfism, at nights you may become crazy and get beastlike, to get the ability to control yourself, you need to atleast have wolfism for a week in real time, when you get wolfism, your main threat will be dark elves because they were the people who slayed all the wolves in the past for their fur. also people may be scared of you.

Advantages= people will respect you more with your strength and size, getting wolfism gone is easy, just find a wizard and they will know what to do.

HOW TO GET WOLFISM

To get wolfism, you need to start by looking for a wolf
When you find it, punch it once, then let it kill you. After that you must wait until a fullmoon, then you need to make the first stroke and bite a humans neck, after that you will have wolfism

Want to join the beasts? Fill this out

Explain a short description of what wolfism is in your own words:

Do you have a good skin of a wolf?

What is your characters story of how he got wolfism?

What does your wolf look like?

What makes your wolf different from the others?

After you fill this out I will accept you If I like you, this app is to join my beast guild, you do not have to be on my guild to get wolfism

Thank you

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
Seeing as this isn't an official trait, or even a proposal for one, I'd suggest that this is locked, renamed, or dealt with as necessary..

Status
Not open for further replies.