Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Thea_Paronell's unban appeal, third strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
I would like to apologize for what I did, which was griefing the test boat of Malgareth. I'm sorry, Ninja_Kaboom, but as I told you, which i'm not completely sure you heard me from the OOC chatter, we had a new design and I was going to build it, meaning you or I had to destroy it. I'm sorry, not making an excuse for my behavior, this is totally my fault. Lars, Steel, Halfmad, I let you down again. I'm ashamed, I did something bad after I was put on the last strike. I hope, I beg, that you can forgive me of this, but not of the choice for unban. It's been a really fun time with you all, and I wish you a prosperous time.

S

Stevey

You destroyed his ship because you were building another design?

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Yes, his ship was a prototype for our decision on what boat to use. As it's at the edge of the mountains, limited space.

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
No! no! no! darth let me build it as u never build anything! u never said u were going to destroy it!

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Thea, Its Christmas Eve. I will feel bad banning any long time player right before Christmas. But.. this is your final chance. Next time any Moderator or Admin finds it reasonable to ban you then I will not intervene.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
Agreed with Cherbert on this. So that means minding ur word use towards staff aswell Thea, ur a great person on the server id would be a shame losing u.

Status
Not open for further replies.