Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

thegreenninjadude-application

1. Your Minecraft username:someone88888
2. Your real name:john ;[]
3. Age:i do not wanna say it.. :'c
4. Gender:male :S
5. Country:usa

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: oh yeah shur

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: i feel great about it! i do have experience rping but may need a bit more info on minecraft rp symbols ;p

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.:
Hello,i am john.I enjoy making videos with my videocamera :).I am a nice and kind person.i am here becuese i want to be? o-o. i can't think of anything else :S note:btw i wear a green ninja suit :s

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.ohtay

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?nah

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?:(]okay... but i wuv texture packs.. :'c

12. How did you find out about our server?:random searching

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) i dunno
my_skin.png

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
well okey lets start on

Nr 2 . your age plaese
Nr 6. is that a yes i have read or i will do it later ?
Nr 8. an Minium why you are here in 8 sentences or more. hobbies, what you like /dislike, about your self
Nr 11. does that mean you have an Texture pack that is a banishable offense?
Nr 13. it would say you have now voted for Hollowworld.

meh age:510,416,111 seconds old
i have read deh tome of citenship

Hello,i am john.I enjoy making videos with my videocamera :).I am a nice and kind person.i am here however you spell becuese ;p i want to be. i like to play minecraft.... i dislike my hair :'c i like my hair style... ;[]

i have a texture pack.. but i could put it on default if i need... :[]

meh when i tryed to press click here but it said error and all that :L

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Im worried about the grammar and general jokiness about this, you dont seem to take it seriously. Wecant learn anything about you like this.