Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

thejaydude111 - application [ Declined - Cast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. thejaydude111

2. Jay Morrison

3. I am 13 years old

4. Male

5. England

6. Yes

7. A) I think its good and it makes the gameplay more interesting and gives a new aspect to Minecraft and makes it more than just a sandbox game.

7. B) I have played Runescape for a bit and i have played minecraft for ages on my friends servers playing all sorts of adventure and survival maps.

8. Hi i'm Jay. I am thirteen. I have been playing Minecraft for five months when it was version 1.8.1. I have a pet lizard called Bernard. I also have a dog called Kai, As well as this i have twenty tropical fish. I have big interest in gaming for the PS3 and the PC, especially Call of Duty and Mincraft.

I want to join this server because my friend AndyMossers recommended this server for its brilliant buildings, Quests and the map it's self. My favourite subjects at school are Science, Drama (this is probably because i enjoy theater and role play) and Ict.

In my spare time i like to play with my dog and build structures on minecraft. I also have a big interest in

9. Sorry, I have no pictures of any of my buildings because they were made in the minecraft version 1.8.1

10. My age on my forum profile is different to my age on my application because it wouldn't let me use my real birth date in the account creation.

11. Yes I Am aware of not using any black magic.

Thanks !

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
hmm Andy, you should have given your friend some more advice. This is a pretty bad application... no offense. However, I will give him a second chance because you are a solid player. Please research other approved applications. Foomanized had a wonderful application. Look it over and make yours as good as that one.

AndyMossers

Lord of Altera
And i didn't realise it was this bad. I said it through Skype and he put it in his own words, I should have done it differently.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
I don't think you want to be throwing around expletives in your application

The use of it makes me think that perhaps this application should be declined but i will wait for bellon's thoughts

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Okay, on the basis of the language used, and unless bellon has other ideas/thoughts i am going to decline you, another mod/admin may change this at a later date.
locking and declined

Status
Not open for further replies.