Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

TheMonkeyWarrior - application [Declined - Sally]

TheMonkeyWarrior

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Username: TheMonkeyWarrior
2. Age: 17
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: England
5a. Yes I agree to read the ''Survival Guide''.
5b. Yes I agree to read Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know pages before asking questions.
6. His name is ShadowLance a young half human, monkey creacher that is training to become a skilled warrior. His age is 17 and his only relative is an old man that trained him sinse a young age.
He may be a littal short minded but will help a fellow warrior if the time comes to it. He makes his living by hunting and doing random tasks to help people.
7. Hello I am Joshua Taggart. My hobbies are RPG's, MMO's, Anime, manga and hanging with my friends. I would like to be a part of this world because it seems to be fun and my friends like this server. I think I could work ShadowLance up the ladder of the server and help those in need.
8. Sorry but I don't have any think that makes my work stand out.
9. Nope there isn't any think I would like to ask.
10. Yes I know that XRay TP's are band and don't worry I don't use them.
11. My friend cnoonr plays and said it would be fun.