Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

thePeacebro Application [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thePeacebro

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? thePeacebro

2. How old are you? 13

3. What gender are you? male

4. What country do you live in? canada

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes

6. my ingame introduction: my name is bane, i was once the great leader of a guild called dubnexus, we were elite woodsmen who fought from trees and fought with traps, we fought for what i tought was good. until i got betrayed by my brother arthur, who used dark magic to defeat me. i was trown out of my guild with nothing, since then ive been searching these lands for a safe place to protect me from the creatures of the night.

7. my name is gael and ive been looking for a server that integrates a story or a certain point of time into it and i found this server , i like video games such as minecraft and dead rising i enjoy helping others the most i can and would love to help people from this server. i know a lot about minecraft but hopefully i will learn more by playing with people from this server.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity. yes i will put upload some examples of my work.

9. between minecraft and school i dont do alot except sports and studying.

10. yes i am aware and i will not use black magic instead i will fight against it.

11. i search up cool smp server on the internet

12. Have you voted for us? yes, i have voted for you and i will donate as soon as possible.

Attachments

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
please copy and paste the propper format in and then fill it out, also it would be nice to see you expand more on your rp charcter as to say the back storey between you and your brother, why he felt the need to betray you ect. Declined, but please feel free to re-apply i feel you could make a good application with a bit mroe time put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.