Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Threads Not Showing Edits

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm really not bothered by this. I'm not losing sleep, but I noticed something odd. I wasn't sure if this was intentional, or not, but I figured I should report it in case it's not supposed to be happening.

But I've been noticing some threads aren't showing that they've been edited. I edited a char profile and it says when it was last edited. But a thread I just posted, I edited, and it doesn't show it as being edited. I also noticed it on other folks. I went to a thread where two videos were posted, but the second time only one video was there. It didn't show a little blip saying it had been edited. I almost thought I was crazy if I hadn't been 100% it was there.

But yeah. Is there a reason? I don't really care, as I said. Just doing my duty, Sirs.

[By showing edits, I mean: "Last Edited: Date, Time, by [Person]"]

[Have edited this twice now. There's nothin'.]

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I think it only shows edits after the post is 5-10 minutes old, I've noticed the same thing xD

Edit: 4 minute mark

Edit: 5 minutes!

Ahah it's 5 minutes >: D

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Ah. Strange that it still isn't showing that I've edited mine. D:

Such magic?

Last edited: