Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Tigerman1's Whistelist Application

tigerman1

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:tigerman1
2. Age:16
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:England
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes i have if its in thr rules ill do it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: yes i have had lots of roleplay experiance.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.:My Name Is Lochlann my hobbies are...
Riding my bike building things on minecraft and playing with my dogs.​
i dont argue with people if someone starts an argument with someone else i will try to stop it.​
if someone starts an arguement on me i will just ignore.​
i am genrally a nice guy i dont swear i help people in need and i dont hate people who are better than me.​

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? not that i can think of.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? cheating ruins the game for everyone so of course.

11. How did you find out about our server?i was looking for a midevil themed roleplay server and i found this and it looked amazing.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)yes i have

Belkenman

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey man just read your Application.... Its nice but i have some recommendations for improvementto guarantee your success first go.

Tips:

For 6 go into depth... talk more in depth about it. How do you feel about the roleplaying aspects of the server, what kind of experience have you had roleplaying and how can that past experience help your character in game? Also maybe it could be worth mentioning different roleplaying games you've played and how they relate to this server or aspects of the server or even just what was unique about them.

For 9 Maybe talk about previous in game minecraft experiences you've had, Servers you've played on, Things you've built. Dont worry about the pictures for 8 But if you have something nice... take some pictures and share them... We dont judge :)

Good luck man :) Hope to see you soon ;)

sir_creep

Villager
minecraft user: sir_creep

Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes i have if its in thr rules ill do it.

ps. long time no see