Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Tineri - application [Declined - Tywin]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tineri

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
My In-game name is Tineri
-
2. How old are you?
13. but mature
3. What gender are you?

i am a male
-
4. What country do you live in?

I live in holland(the netherlands)

-
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

Yes.
-
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
i've already read them and will read again if anything is not clear before asking questions
-
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

I am Tineri a hunter from the west. my parents died when bandits attacked and since then ive been hunting them and robbing people for my living. i rarely break into houses due i can get boxed in which happend to me in the bandit raid of my town. i came to the northern kingdoms to find riches and hunt bandits so they cant kill others peoples parents or the people themselves. i also mine for the best equipment and sometime's sell it and so i live on in this rough world.

-
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Who i am? just a 13 year old with some ''odd'' for some people hobbies like the furry fandom (dont hate be mature) and i would like to be part of the community because i've been on ALOT of roleplaying servers but they weren't really roleplaying and this one seems to have real roleplaying in it so. and furry's like role playing too
-
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

i wish i had but i have not due i quite only play on roleplaying servers and not building much
-

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

No.

-
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I understand and will not use this black magic

-

11. How did you find out about our server?
browsing the mcsl for a nice roleplaying server

-
12. Have you voted for us?

No. i do not have a mcsl account and dont wish to create this for only this. not that i dont wish to vote but i dont want to get emails i dont need just because i need to vote
Thank you for reading this application and post feedback if u wish :)

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Hello.

I suggest you to recreate Q6, Stories like "My parents died because of bandits" Are not quite welcome here, Because they are too overused.

Also in Q7, You should make it a bit longer, And add more about yourself.

Good luck.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
I'm declining this. Nothing against you Tineri, because you are more than welcome to make a new app, but when you do..
1. Read http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/guide-to-making-your-white-list-application.17/
2. Read http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/how-to-make-a-good-character-introduction.14771/
3. Read http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...-on-whitelist-applications.14413/#post-155339
4. Your age on your profile says 15, but your application says 13, you need to fix this. We understand that you maybe 13 or 14, we have many 13-15 year olds that are mature, your age won't be a point of discrimination.. unless your 12 or under.
5. Number 6, needs to be completely re-done.
6. Number 7, needs more content and we would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.
Hope to see you again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.