Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Tokoroaman's Application [Pending - DavyITATheLioness]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokoroaman

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Tokoroaman
2. How old are you? 15
3. What gender are you? male
4. What country do you live in? New Zealand
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
i am a 1.75 metre tall human. i am often wearing a brown and black hunters uniform.
story:I was born in the forest where my father Fergus raised me and my brother Roland byhimself, he never told what happened to my mother but i never dared to ask about it. After my 17 birthday my father went out to find some more meat for my birthday feast but then he dissapeared without warning and left Roland and i to fend for ourselves in our forest hut with no idea where any towns where to ask for advice on our fathers mysterious dissappererance or any leads on how to find him. so with no leads my brother and I set out to get supplies for our journey to find our father and maybe even find out what happened to our mother all of those years ago. after we got our supplies a thunder storm rolled in so we decided to delay our exbidition until it passed but we did not know how fatal a desision that would become. I awoke in the middle of the night to a thundering clap of lightning but it didnt stop there because as i looked out the window the flash did not dissapear it was a forest fire i ran and woke up Roland. we grabbed as much as we could and ran and ran and ran and ran until their was another flash and then thats when i lost him thats when i lost Roland thats when i lost everything i had left in my life. After that i have no idea of what happened next whether my brother kept running but i do know that one day i will make them proud for i am Andraste and this is my story.
7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My real name is Dean i am 15 12 days away from 16. I live in in a small town named Tokoroa in New Zealand. i am an over achieveing student in all subjects and my school work is something that i take pride in beacuse i am not only top of my year but i am currently taking 5 classes above my level and kicking their asses in them(not English) and my only class that i take with my aged students is japanese. other than my school work i enjoy playing soccer and hockey with and ofcourse what every teenager enjoys VIDEOGAMES espically when i play with my mates
8.Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
no
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
when i build i tend to hide my building making secrect entrances or under water entrances that are very hard to find if you ont know where it is.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Blackmagic a big no no and unfair
11. How did you find out about our server?
i googled medieval servers and it went into the minecraft.net website and had this quite high
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello, your #6 doesn't tell much about who your character really is, how he behaves, his feelings and thoughts..
Have a look at this guide please, it explains in detail the differece between a sequence of events of your character's past and a proper in-character introduction :)
You don't have to tell everything about your character's past (as most people always tend to do..).

Status
Not open for further replies.