Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

TomBam's Application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Bamst

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
TomBam, Skin: elven archewr
2. Your real name:
Thomas Bamst
3. Age:
4. Gender:
Male
5. Country:
Hong Kong
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.
Roleplaying is one of my favorite things to do.
b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.
No, but I play roleplaying games on something called Roblox.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I get online quite often because there is nothing to do in an under construction building. I like to fight and build in minecraft, when I make houses they are usually only big enough for a bed, a furnace and a double chest. My favorite sport is basketball, and I have a strong upper body from playing dodgeball with soccerballs every day at school. I am american and speak a small amount of Spanish and Mandarin(Chinese). I wear shorts and a t-shirt every day and have for the past three years. I game late at night so that I can play with people from the U.S. My favorite games a role playing games and creative games. I've been playing minecraft since INdev.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
You have missed out:​
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
You miss out on some questions... please amend your application. Thank you!

Also, after you are done. Please help me(us) out by taking this test.

The purpose of this test is for us to make sure that you have indeed read and understand the Kings Law and the ToC. You have one try to pass... take your time.

Test is Here!

http://www.bellonthewise.com/v1hollowworld

Thomas Bamst

Villager
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
2011-12-22_16.25.45.png 2011-12-22_16.26.14.png 2011-12-22_16.27.22.png
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes, I prefer not to build in cities I would rather build by myself in the wild.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, it is on the ToC
12. How did you find out about our server?
I saw an RPG server when looking at the serverlist.
13. Have you voted for us?
I can't it is Bad Gateway. I would if I could though. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.