Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

tooterbills application - [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooterbill

Villager
1.What is your minecraft username? tooterbill

2. How old are you? 13

3. What gender are you? male

4.What country do you live in?the grand old U.S.A

5.Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
(a) yes I have read both
(b)I will try my best to learn from those pages before asking a person on the server

6. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
(a)I think that and your mature attitude are the main reasons people come to your server
(b)A small amount from a game called roblox

7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
To start off I have been playing minecraft for about two years and have enjoyed it since the beginning.I am into the whole sandboxy type game theme and really enjoy it.I also like playing on the xbox with my friends.I keep to myself mostly and try not to bug people.I am a vengeful guy when angered though so I try to stay calm.But the people I dislike the most are braggers I find them quite annoying. I cannot do great things with red stone sadly I have tried before and failed.I am good at building castle themed homes but when it come to decorating the inside I suck.I am semi athletic so I may not be on all the time.I also suck at writing thing in case you haven't noticed.I guess the sums me up

8.Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? no sadly

9.Is there anything else you wish to share with us?I find that most unwhitelisted servers are full of jerks. I hope that this server is better than those.this also happens to be my first whitelist application

10.Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes I am aware of the rule

11.How did you find out about our server? searching on Google for good servers

12.Have you voted for us? I have not because I do not have an account there

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Greetings.

Please copy and paste the questions before the answers, aswell as properlly filling question 7 with eight lines of text, instead of eight short sentences.

Thank you!

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
I'm sorry but I don't know if this server is for you. I get the feeling from your application that you are impatient and rush into things.
I'm sorry but I would decline this application. However, another moderator may allow you through.

Status
Not open for further replies.