Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

tritheone [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tritheone

Lord of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?
tritheone​
2. How old are you?
16 years old​
3. What gender are you?
male​
4. What country do you live in?
Canada
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I am a dark elf from the eastern woods, I have lived alone for the biggest part of my life and never knew anyone of my family and have almost never even spoke with anyone. But I always liked to be prepared in case some robbers would try to steal stuff from my home. but now I am seeking new lands and territories, to end my life of solitude and miserie.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
The things I like the most, would probably be mining and building, because I'm not so good with all the redstone circuits. But I love building new stuff for my base and for other people. I also like to build farms of any sort. I don't always need to be around people and talk, but I still love communicating with people IRL, so I will still have a chat with the other people.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have built many things, but I don't have any pictures... Sorry :(

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
By looking on server lists.
12. Have you voted for us?
No

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
I get the feeling you rush into things, please take your time with the application, we would lke to know more about your RP character and your self we are a tightly knit comunity and we like to know the players we let in. Delcined , however dont be disheartened, make the adjustments to your application and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.