Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Tuwits unban request - appeal accepted (Halfmad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuwit Estevez

Lord of Altera
Please un-ban me i promise i will never leave a tree the way i left it also i believe that tree i cut badly was from some time ago it was before you starting banning people because as soon as you started i went back and finished cutting all the other trees that i left incomplete please un-ban me and ill promise ill be a better citizen.

Please your Majesty
sincerely Tuwit

Tuwit Estevez

Lord of Altera
okay thank you but they unbanned me and banned me again the reason is: wait for it to finish but last time i was banned until 20:24 GTM of today and now I am banned until tomorrow can you help me please

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
It was adjusted to 23 hours by roopot when he changed the reason.

I'm accepting your appeal and unbanning you - However this is strike 1 of 3, the 3rd one is always permanent so please be more careful.

Thanks for putting in a decent apeal though Tuwit - it is appreciated.

Tuwit
please wait until it has finished roopot 2011-12-13 21:12:04 2011-12-14 20:12:04

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
The original ban was supposed to be 24 hours but it wasnt entered into the ban syntax properly....

Status
Not open for further replies.