Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Twistareborn - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistareborn

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Twistareborn
2. Age: 24

3. Gender: Male

4. Country: United States of America

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
Yes to the question in its entirety. I have read the 'Survival Guide'and shall use the 'Tome of Citizenship' before consulting a member of the community.

6. Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
Brann Phyndaras was born deep within the southern wilds of Altera, but lost his true parents to bandits. Brann was adopted by a ranger of the wilds named Rellick who trained the boy to survive in the most inhospitable terrain. For years they had no home, living only in the moment and knowing only how to fight until the boy came of age to go off on his own and venture the world. Moving from place to place, a vagabond, he fought many foes, explored new lands and overcame many challenges. Now Brann seeks fame, fortune and a place to call home.​

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Hello, my name is Matt. I live in Buffalo, NY and am currently an employed college student majoring in technology, earning my degree as a computer repair technician. I have many interests but my main ones include video games (mostly), reading a good fantasy novel (big fan of R.A. Salvatore, Ed Greenwood and Mel Odom), airsoft, hanging out with friends, going to the movies and occasionally i like to nerd it up with a little dungeons and dragons, similar table top games or sometimes even board games.​
I would love to become a member of this community because of the theme, I love gothic architecture. The lore and most of all the roleplay aspect. I'm a fan of RP games and have been searching for a good RP server since i started playing minecraft back in its pre-beta stage. Been on several servers that boasted RP elements but either lacked the dedicated community or failed due to lack of administrative effort. Hopefully my search is at an end!​

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Found these buried deep within my portable hard drive. I shall construct more, better buildings to show case my ability.​
2012-03-27_12.44.39.png
2012-08-01_15.07.24.png
2012-08-01_15.08.30.png
2012-08-01_15.08.40.png

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Been on many servers including but not limited to: Qeyno, New Eden, Age of Mining, Empirecraft and several others i have long forgotten. Most of these servers either shut down or do not offer me what I seek (role playing, some people just don't understand the term...)​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Brann Phyndaras does not understand nor condone this "Black Magic" and neither does his guardian spirit Twistareborn!

11. How did you find out about our server? mcserverlist.net
12. Have you voted for us? I have voted for this server.

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I don't want to sound picky or mean, so I'll try word this as polite as I possibly can.

We get a lot of stories with parents dying either from bandits or random evil force of evil, the character co-incedentally being raised by a stranger/hermit/skilled person outside the town that teaches them a skill of the persons choice and yeah... It's overused and we have to decline stories with bandits because we've just heard them too many times.
Sorry. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.