Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

tyyu777 -application [Declined - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyyu777

Villager
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods, ore location mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

mc username: tyyu777
i have read and the survival guide and i agree to look up my questions in the tomb of citizenship and everything you need to know page before asking
i hate griefers and will do my best to stop them when i am online. i have a herobrine skin (with a hood like the one from the song :"fallen kingdom" by captaisparklez). i will not grief. (i really don't know what an in-charicter introduction is so this is wat i think it is). i think this is good enough...
i love to make pyramids it is quite a bit of fun and castles are my 2nd favourite thing 2 build
i am a Minecraftian who would prefer tending a garden then mining because i only need wood for a hoe right? I would like to be apart of your comunity because i love any kind of medival setting.my hobbies irl are: playing Minecraft, biking, soccer, basketball, and rugby. In Minecraft, my hobbies are: gardening, making underground houses with small little shacks above to hide entrance, and choping down trees far from civilization. I also like adventuring! i am a nice guy as long as no one is mean to me or my friends. I would perfer an apple to a cookie in Minecraft
i found this server seaching on google: medival servers. this one is the 5th one cause the others weren't medival but they said tey were.
i don't use texturepacks or mods because i use a computer wh would crash it if i downloaded those.
so i am aware black magic is unaccepted
i have voted for you
that is all that i will share

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay, I'm declining this.
Please re-submit it with proper structure, if you would be so kind.
A character introduction is an in-depth description and general introduction to the character you will be roleplaying on our server. Things like, why they are at the Campsite at spawn, what they do for a living, what their personality is, things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.