Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Um... Why was I banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anight

Lord of Altera
I'm not sure why Bellon banned you but about the 'I made a mistake' comment I think it's because Bellon handles White List applications he might have Accepted yours and after you did something wrong he regretted ever accepting your Application.
You must have done something to deserve a Ban.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
This is the entirety of EaiteSuper's activity. There is nothing out of the ordinary..........

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Bellon hasnt been checking ban appeals for a bit it seems, if there isnt a decision in 24 hours i will make one.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Bellon hasnt been checking ban appeals for a bit it seems, if there isnt a decision in 24 hours i will make one.
My apologies. The ban appeal thread really isn't on my radar because I really don't ban people often. I spend the majority of my time other places.

When I white list a player I usually check up on them to make sure that the maturity and behavior match that which I have approved in the white list applications. I post a considerable amount of information in my approved applications because I want the players to be well equip when they decide to join us.

Based upon my revision of this players behavior once he entered the server I have decided to revoke my approval of his application.

I may have unbanned him, I can't remember, however if he is still banned. The ban stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.