Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Un6rokenbuilder's Application [Declined - MRPolo]

Dragonborn

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Un6rokenbuilder (u capitalized in game)

2. How old are you?
13 years of age

3. What gender are you?
male

4. What country do you live in?
USA

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes i do

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes i do

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

Name: Heseril Mordial
Nickname/Alias: Hess
Race: High Elf
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 180 lb
Hair: brown
Eyes: Light Blue
Skin: Light tanned
Identifying Marks: Scar Under Right ear--Burn mark on left wrist
Appearance: athletic build because of bows and strong upper body/arms
Strengths: Great eye sight good with bows/swords
Weakness and fear: Weakness - hand to hand - fear - none
Profession: Unemployed

Back round story:
Hello my name is Heserial Mordial and I wish nothing more to be allowed into your kingdom. I grew up in a city called Falconsworth, surprisingly my best friend was a human whose name was Aerodraith. We would always hangout even tho he was homeless until one day his brother was kidnapped and i never saw him again. After that i Joined the archer academy in Falconsworth and study their until I was 17 years old. I had about 20 friend that also joined the academy. We all praticed archery together. I dont now about them but i think we grew closer together as friends and it was more like we were brothers. But their was always one person who had no friends and no pratice mates his name was Ragnor. Me and all my friends always wondered why he was so alone. Their were so many people at the academy he could of easly made friends but for some reason I think the only friend he wanted was the master archer. Don't get me wrong the master archer was a good guy but he did not seem like the friendly type to me. Eventually Ragnor broke down the master archers no friend zone and actually made friends with him. After about 6 months of friendship it happened. To help understand what I am about to tell you you'll need to now that Falconsworth was in a war with another city named Talanor. Even tho we did not want to belive it it turned out Ragnor was in alegiece with Talenor's malicia and had been leaking information to them. Ragnor may have been the master arches friend in his eyes but in Ragnor's he was just a means to an end. After we found out all this information Ragnor was kicked out of Falconsworth and the archers academy. Even tho he did it for the city Talanor he still could not stand for it. So he waited till every one was asleep and snuk in to the academy to kill the master archer. Unforchinatly for me i heard him sneak in so i went to investigate because i did not know what it was at the moment. Upon investigation i found out that Ragnor had snuk in to killed the master archer. I dont know what i was thinking but I cheached it out with my bow and arrow still drawn. I saw an arrow in the master archers back but just at that moment the master archers appertince walked in to see me standing over his masters bach with an arrow drawn and he thought the worst. Even tho I have been studing their for 7 years they still thought i was the one that killed him. I tried to tell them that it was Ragnor that killed him but they did not belive that he was able to get into the village and let alone the academy so I was kicked out of Falconsworth and the academy. After being kicked out of Falconsworth i wandered alone for about a year and a half i was about to give up and let nature take its course but some gut instinect told me to keep going I almost didn't listen to it but i thought might as well life can't get much worse. I walked along for about a week until I saw a butiful looking kingdom i wanted to know what it was called so i asked one of the people outside of the walls and tey said it was called Altera. So thats how I ended up here and I am really trully hoping you accept me to your butiful kingdom.

7.Tell us about your self what are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

You have asked me to desribe myself in about 8 sentences and I am here to do that. One of the things I like to do for fun is play lacross. I have been playin lacross for a little over 2 years and it is proable one of the funest things I have ever done. Another thing i like to play for fun is american football. As I am typing this I am in the middle of my seconde season of santa cruz pop warner. The third and final thing I like to do for fun is play minecaft. I have been plaing minecraft for about 3 years now. The main reason i am applying is so that i can more deeply enjoy the game. I have been on other servers but they have never been that much fun. I am really truly hoping this server will change all of that.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly no

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not anything I can think of

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am

11. How did you find out about our server?
My friend Pandurtle

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet but I will be sure to!

Attachments

Tunika04

I think I might like it here
Question 7: Please put the Required 8 sentences, its vital and a common mistake created by applicants.

BackStory: You put "their" instead of "there" not important but i point it out because its just bugging me :) Also I like your backstory. Alteria is much, much more than just a kingdom. Unless your backstory started while already inside of Alteria for which you would have to roleplay up to that point. Its not required to roleplay up the the point but just for realism I would. Roleplaying is especially fun.

Other than that I think your did a good job. See you soon in Alteria!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
There are a couple of more things than just adding Question 7.
Your RP Story is rather weird and linear. Altera isn't a Kingdom and it certainly doesn't get advertised around. Northern Kingdoms, on the other hand, also can't be advertised because the North is basically the only known kingdom... (I mean known, not existent). Except that, it sounds a little like "I did this then I did that then I did so and so and so and so......." That is not very interesting. Add some more drama into this! :p The length is good, but the story itself is just... linear.
And, of course, Question 7... It is missing, as the above have bugged you about. Remember that when you write it, we need 8 sentences or more.

Apply these quick-fixes and you're all set ;)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Oh yes, I didn't notice you edited the thread. Next time you do, please ensure you reply here to let me know you have edited something.
Other than that. Sally's right. This is in-character story. I need you to rewrite your Question 6.
However Question 7 is fine ;)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
This application is declined because I received no response from you for too long. Feel free to re-apply.