Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Vaktan - Whitelist Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medieval Miner

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? Vaktan
2. How old are you? 17
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? Portugal

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes, I also agree
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Born in a small village in a snowy region, this young barbarian was tought how to battle mostly agility attacks, and even stealing. His parents died when he had 10 years, and since then he had been in the streets with his companions. Until someday, a Rebel Barbarian group pillaged his small village, killing it's mots of it's inhabitants. He had 19 years when that happened, for some reason Nature had chosen the weaker in the group, to survive. He ran away for days, seeking for shelter and food, and he's been doing so till now [age 37].

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I like to play Minecraft, rpg games such as Skyrim, Oblivion, Mass Effect 2 and 3, Dragon Age I and II and a ton more.
I would like to be a part of this server community because I've been looking for a server like this, I have nothing in particular to say because everyone says about the same thing :).
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMedievalMiner/videos (Thats just a small example of what I do)​

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I dont think so hehe

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Of course they are a porhibition in 90% of the servers

11. How did you find out about our server? In http://mcserverlist.net/

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes I have voted

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
cherbert said
And that is the end of the guide. Remember not to pester the admins once your application is written. It is not an automatic process but we check the applications often, so you shouldn't have to wait any more than 24 hours.​
have you waited 24 hours?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more.

I'm sorry but if you can't fill this out correctly, we can't approve you, please rewrite your application carefully and make sure to reread the questions to see if you're answering them properly.

Declined, please feel free to apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.