Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

ValtyrS whitelist application [Pending - Bellonthewise]+

MCValtyr

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: ValtyrS
2. Your real name: Valtýr
3. Age: 13
4. Gender:Male
5. Country: Iceland

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i have read it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes i have and i love it and i really like roleplaying.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Im a 13yr old boy from Iceland.I like parkour,TV, Minecraft and Skyrim.I used to play on here with Jonni25 but i got unwhitelisted for some reason.Im here becus i missed playing on here with my friend jonni25 and i really liked this server.I love Chinese food and i own a Parrot who eats cats and humans.I like jumping between buildings and i am a readhead.I dont really like school but the recess is kinda fun i guess.I dont like spiders and evil airplanes.Im scared of clowns and snakes.I love RP videogames like Oblivion or Skyrim and i used to play WoW.Black is my favorite colour and i love Coca Cola.Santa is creepy.I have loads of friends and i love company.I really hate Call of Duty but i love Battlefield and Medal of Honor(the old games atleast).Im a animal person and i love Birds,Cats and Dogs.Im studying just the things you study in School like math,english,danish and icelandic and i would like to learn how to program games and other things like Minecraft mods.I dont like reading but i enjoy movies and videogames.I like Templars and Crusaders from the middle ages.I like shows like Robin Hood,Scrubs and Legend of the Seeker.My favorite movies are Star Wars,Jumper and Star Trek.I really liked Morrowind but Oblivion was kinda bad,Had to mod everything to make it fun :/ I dont talk that much unless when im doing this xD My favorite activity in video games is just to relax and hunt(skyrim :D)I am a Fallen Templar just like when i was here last time but i might turn back to the good side :) I like evil in RL.I dont really like guns :/ I like Popcorn and just playing around and having fun :) And i forgot...My most favorite movie of all i Lord of the Rings and Faramir is my favorite character.Im thinking of starting to play SWTOR but im not sure.I dont like having much responebility like being a mod or something like that :p

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I dont have any.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I used to play on here a few months ago with Jonni25.I forgot my old account name so i made a new one :)
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes i dont even know how to mod xD and whats X-ray? :confused:

12. How did you find out about our server? Jonni25 told me about it and i played here a few months ago.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Not yet.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Please add more to question number 8. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.