Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

vanZeben's Application [Declined - MRPolo\davy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanZeben

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? My minecraft username is vanZeben
2. How old are you? I am 20 years of age.
3. What gender are you? I am a male.
4. What country do you live in? I live in Canada eh?
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes, MonsTheSexy showed me everything I need to know.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? My answer to 5a is applicable here as well.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Hi, I am vanZeben the mischievous. I like flying in my hot air balloon and sitting in my laboratory performing my experiments on unwilling subjects. My speech may not be very eloquent, however some of my crazy experiments make up for that. Some of them have even gone a little haywire and caused a few deaths in my victims... Wait did I say victims, I ment friends.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I am a 20 year old Programmer from Canada, who loves his line of work. I am a high-functioning sociopath who loves to share his knowledge with others, however dislikes direct contact with people in general. I greatly dislike dumb people, and by dumb I mean: People who pretend to be smart, but actually don't know squat. Also I live in an igloo, and my polar bear, will eat your face if you attempt to eat my bacon, eh?
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Most of my creativity is done external to minecraft and because of some legality issues with licensing I cannot show them, however my Youtube should show my love for programming. Also I have released a few Bukkit plugins that I developed for a server I worked on, which can be found here
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? MonsTheSexy brought me here, and I am enthralled with this server from what he has told me.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, the only black magic that I use are performance enhancing ones that do not effect other's, or my own gameplay, other then increasing FPS and such
11. How did you find out about our server? Some sexy guy named Mons
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes I have

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
First question 6 is about your Character not your minecraft username so No vanzeben and maybe Zebiah Vanilos would be better, Second We ask of you 8 scenteces at question 7 we cant see that through the fingers you have to give us 8 scentences we are a mature server do waht we ask of you please

vanZeben

Villager
First question 6 is about your Character not your minecraft username so No vanzeben and maybe Zebiah Vanilos would be better, Second We ask of you 8 scenteces at question 7 we cant see that through the fingers you have to give us 8 scentences we are a mature server do waht we ask of you please
Who is to say that my user-name is not the personification of myself which would also be my character, who are you to decide who my character is? I thought that the question was to show you that we have some creative juices in us. Clearly I do not like to be "sitting in my laboratory performing my experiments on unwilling subjects" as that would be illegal and probably get me thrown in jail in most countries. This was a character that I imagined for myself by exacerbating some of my "worse" qualities, and if you're going to judge my creativeness based off the fact that my character's name is the same as my IGN as opposed to the actual creativeness of it, then that's your decision.

Secondly, through both my answer to question 6 and 7 clearly show the "kind of person" I am. Again I go back to the point that if the actual length of something matters more then the content, then you should become a teacher. I may not have given you 8 sentences, however here let me edit my question 7 for you to please your highness:

I am a 20 year old Programmer from Canada.
I love my line of work.
I am a high-functioning sociopath.
I love to share his knowledge with others.
I dislike direct contact with people in general.
I greatly dislike dumb people.
By dumb people I mean: People who pretend to be smart, but actually don't know squat.
Also I live in an igloo.
My polar bear, will eat your face if you attempt to eat my bacon, eh?
There is 9 sentences and as you will see, the content is exactly the same. I would rather keep my thoughts together rather then just place random periods in order to fit the "length quota". So take which-ever one you wish, sire.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
We want a story not lines and i dont like your additude. I just judged your Characters name more not and you said creativity? than make up a name.

-Good luck and change your additude please

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Calm yourself lad. Bowduim's suggestions are good and you should consider following them.
First, could you please space questions from answers and making the questions bold? It would help me a lot in judging.
Secondly, as Bowduim correctly pointed out, Question 6 isn't about what your character is, but a story about him and how he got to Northern Kingdoms.
Thirdly, you need 8 proper sentences for Question 7. Proper sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a full stop. I know it may sound strange, but it's easier for some people to see that way.
Once you implement these, I will be more than happy about whitelisting you.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
It has been inactive for a few days now, and not seeing changes I will decline this. Feel free to reapply considering to change your attitude, and listening to the advices of people who are just trying to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.