Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

[Village] Golden_Peak

Are you an awesome dude/ lady?

• Nope. Most definately not. I'm just lurking around. Being sad and stuff....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Please feel free to post any questions or message me on my profile, I will try to stay up to date with this thread and respond to all questions.​

Settlement Name: Golden_Peak
Mayor: The13thSun
Current Wealth: About 8,000R
X: -2169 Y: 100 Z: 3958
Population: 7
Link to location on map: http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk:8123/
Daily Tax Rate: 0.00R
Cheapest Plot Cost: Not For Sale (Yet)
Biggest Plot Cost: Not For Sale

Description / Introduction: Golden_Peak is currently a private Towny establishment that is still in a state of development. Unfortunately outsiders are not currently being accepted. Once the base of the town is more strongly established the team and I will be adding residential and commercial plots for purchase. As the town grows we hope to set up districts for residential, commercial, government, and (Hopefully, admins allowing) questing. Although the town is lacking plots for sale to the day- to- day visitor, there are still some benefits to visiting our castle in the sky.

Screenshots: Town architectural and economical features will be posted here:
2011-12-19_17.16.52.png
Our very talented architects are hard at work, fleshing out the details and inner workings of the town... The castle itself is currently being tweaked inside and out by KortFurman, Armored2DaCore, Crazy_Rabbit, and myself.​
2011-12-19_17.17.52.png
2011-12-27_01.42.10.png
2011-12-27_02.33.21.png
Enjoy the view, and don't forget to take some pictures while you visit.​
2011-12-27_02.31.49.png
2011-12-27_02.28.38.png
Our transport to and from Port Silver was designed by KortFurman.​
2011-12-11_22.40.28.png
While you're stopping by don't forget to take advantage of the sign shop savings with in town only sales on all of your favorite potions, courtesy of LAB13 (Sign shops may currently be found in the four corner towers of the castle walls).​
2011-12-19_17.20.35.png

Residents:

Thank you for taking interest in our little town. Follow our thread, I will keep it updated. I'll also be sure to let you know when plots are up for sale.​

Additionally if you've got any cool ideas for our future town please feel free to share them with us by posting below.​

Derk

Lord of Altera
Golden Peak is now open to residents! Yes thats right, the leaders of Golden Peak have allowed the building of a second large island, similar to the keep's island, but this island will not be for a keep but for peoples homes. No restriction on how they look just be sure it follows the building codes of the server.

If you would like a home all you need to do is contact one of the already residents of Golden Peak and depending on their rank within the town the can invite you or direct you to someone who can.