Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

VIRTUALNESSs - Application [Declined - cherbert]

VIRTUALNESSs

Villager
1. VIRTUALNESSs.
2. 19.
3. Male.
4. Scotland, Untied Kingdom.
5. Agree to read Survival Guide.
5b. agree to consult.

6. hi i'm Rory! and i have been playing minecraft for a bit now! usually on my friends server or Singplayer and i really want to have a chance to go on one of the bigger servers! On my friends there isnt really any big amazing builds or anything!

7. i like gaming xbox call of duty and stuff like that aswell!

8.yes i am a designer!

9. not really.

10. yes i am aware.

11. my friend said it was amazing.

12. no sorry! dont know what it really is.

Attachments

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
1) Please add the questions.
2) I think you don't understand question 6. You shall write a story about a roleplay character, to show that you are able to roleplay on our server. (for example: I'm Ulrych Lonmar, Farmer and Assistant of the norsetown Stormhold. Since my childhood I was teached how to farm and breed. After I grow up I traveled to Altera and join my cousins town...)
3) As question 7 says, you shall write at least 8 sentences about yourself. I just see one.

Good luck and see you in-game
Tomahawk777 (Ulrych Lonmar)