Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

VIRTUALNESSs - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIRTUALNESSs

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
= VIRTUALNESSs

2. How old are you?
= 17.

3. What gender are you?
= male.

4. What country do you live in
= Scotland, United Kingdom.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
= Yes, i agree to read the survival guide.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
= i agree, to not ask questions in game until i have read everything you need know.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

= Hello, i am Spire, hunter and builder. My father taught me everything i know about hunting and building, but when i was 14 my dad got attacked by a wolf named blood hound. Since then i have been hunting this blood hound to gain revenge in the mortal world.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

= i am rory i live in edinburgh! I play xbox, bike and football (sometimes)! I love minecraft (obviously) i played on y friends server for a bit but decided to make my own and have built a castle which i am very proud of! I want to be a part of something big now, so if i build something amazing it gets noticed and not griefed! I want to find a friend from america cause i love there accents ( random i know)! I have been wanting to be an architect for a bit now and study it in school, so minecraft can give me some ideas which surprisingly does help me! I follow a few peoples minecraft series on youtube like syndicate and a bit yogscast and one of my friends channels!

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
= i design backgrounds for youtube channels and desktops! (sorry im on holiday and on my ipad so dont have an example! But when i get back i could send you an example and my servers iP so you could see my work)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
= No! (i have said everything i wanted to)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
= i dont use mods ( i use biosphere but is only for single player world)

11. How did you find out about our server?
= i came across a youtube video of hollow world, and i loved it! I like mediavel things! I use dokucraft dark!

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
= Yes, just made an account to vote :)

Thanks for reading.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry, I'll have to decline you. Please read through the questions carefully and make sure you respond to them properly.
For example:
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
and
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

You're free to apply again of course, I just hope you fix it up for next time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.