Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Voting Problem

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Just a few moments ago I was voting like I do all the time. I got credit for the first vote but when I vote on the second site I got this message.
Vote.png
I brought it up in OOC chat and someone else went to vote and they got the same message when they went to vote a second time so I know it is not just me.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Shooould hopefully be fixed, thank you for reporting the problem~ let me know if it continues!

(Although please, don't tag admins unless the thread hasn't been noticed by staff for at least 12 hours~)

Edit: I'll reward the players in this thread reporting the problem with 1000 radiants, thank you for being patient and helping with this bug report (technically bug report-), I really appreciate it!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Shooould hopefully be fixed, thank you for reporting the problem~ let me know if it continues!

(Although please, don't tag admins unless the thread hasn't been noticed by staff for at least 12 hours~)

Edit: I'll reward the players in this thread reporting the problem with 1000 radiants, thank you for being patient and helping with this bug report (technically bug report-), I really appreciate it!
Sorry, wasn't aware of that.

Will remember to next time. ^^

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm sorry- I have no idea what yer ingame name is-

I should know it, but right now it's just "Duuurrr.."
Larsteuni , fun thing is that people think my name is lars but it's just an old mc cc I bought from a friend

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
S'alright, there's no rules/guidelines fer tagging, but I just figure it's common courtesy-
Common courtesy is important aswell. I take pride in being a gentleman and so shall I follow said courtesy.
Short explained: I'll remember it.