Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

wazzupmanly Application

wazzupmanly

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:wazzupmanly (no capitals)
2. Your real name:Max
3. Age:15
4. Gender:male
5. Country:Netherlans

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?! yes and i will always follow it

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: well i am searching for a rp server for a while this one looks like the best

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.:Hello community my name is wazzupmanly(ign)
and my roleplayname will be decided later my hobbys are mostly
rp,ing building and helping folks out.
my interests in biomes and places are mostly beutifull
mountains or big ravines im here beceuse i wouldt like to help
as most people out and have alot of fun roleplaying
i would like to have a rp companion along the way
it would be nice to find one as fast as possible.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.:i dont rly have any rly good pictures im sry

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?:yes
i will never ever ignore rules somethimes write with caps when im tottaly griefed out
i will be sorry about that and im dutch so plz dont mind it when i speel something wrong
you can correst me but not to much that it will be annoying

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?:i always are and i will never use it ever!!!

12. How did you find out about our server?:mcserverlist.net

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here):i think it will be fair for the other servers to wait with that after ive played it a while (no offence)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
If you could add more detail to question 8, that would be fantastic. We as a community want to get to know you as well as we can :D