Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

WE Preparation Request

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Alright, we are practically done building our city in the creative world, just finishing off the walls. It's located at x:-2300 y:65 z:500

What I'm trying to find out is the material list that the staff will accept for the build. And I'm just taking a guess that this will cost a bit more than 32 diamonds, because of it's size? Just trying to finish organizing it all together, and make sure I have all the I's dotted and T's crossed for the payment of it.

Thanks!
Tywin

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
... Theres been some debate over whether if anyone is willing to take this request.

Eh- I'll do it. Can you give me coordinates in the creative world and I'll put a full list of materials here and check out how many diamonds it'll be? Depending on size, the price of diamonds will likely rise. I'll throw that here once I run stuff through the algorithm.

Coordinates for where your region is for this build would also be much appreciated :)

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
:D Well thank you Michcat, you have my undying love! Hopefully that covers the diamond cost xD jk jk

Alright, the Creative cords are x:-2300 y:65 z:500 and the RP world cords are x:6874 and z:5170

And we are like.. 95% ready, so don't move it yet! xD

Thank you so much!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Would also have gotten you a material list, but work is brutal~

Michcat

:D Well thank you Michcat, you have my undying love! Hopefully that covers the diamond cost xD jk jk

Alright, the Creative cords are x:-2300 y:65 z:500 and the RP world cords are x:6874 and z:5170

And we are like.. 95% ready, so don't move it yet! xD

Thank you so much!
No problem- Just let me know when you're ready for the materials list to be grabbed :D

((The wall doesn't look quite finished- or is that intentional?))

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Alright, while I'm waiting for the admin approved material list, I thought I might as well post the material list that we had been going by for the past few weeks, hoping that this will make the task a bit easier. We have all these materials as well, so if there is anything that needs to be added, please let me know! If not, just let me know that it is approved for the build.

27000 spruce planks
9500 spruce stairs
9550 spruce logs
200 spruce slabs
100 wood doors
481 oak logs
1900 fences
400 oak wood stairs
7000 dark oak planks
750 dark oak stairs
2000 oak wood slabs
77 iron block
120 iron bars
50 rails
43 coal blocks
36 brick blocks
210 green wool
180 lime wool
367 white wool
4200 cobble walls
4600 cobblestone stairs
400 cobble slabs
10000 cobblestone
3500 stone blocks
27000 stonebrick
1200 stonebrick stairs
30 stonebrick slabs
9500 smoothstone slabs
30 chizzle stone bricks
1800 glass pains
225 gravel
360 carpet

The diamond count as well, I tried to use Baron/Legions system, and came up with around 250+32 diamonds, which we have already, if that is wrong also, please let me know!

Thanks again!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So, considering how large the build is, and the proximity of other builds, I'm not sure that these numbers aren't contaminated-
upload_2014-9-4_21-16-43.png
upload_2014-9-4_21-17-13.png
upload_2014-9-4_21-17-49.png
upload_2014-9-4_21-18-21.png

Good luck gathering all those air blocks.

Michcat

Augh- Aye, I've been working on outlining the entire build and have been quite busy IRL. I'll get to you guys with the diamond calculations :D

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Thank you so much Som and Mich! I feel yea Mich, completely understand.

Quick questions, things like long grass and flowers, are those required? And wool and stained glass, do the colors/panes matter?

Thanks again!

Michcat

Thank you so much Som and Mich! I feel yea Mich, completely understand.

Quick questions, things like long grass and flowers, are those required? And wool and stained glass, do the colors/panes matter?

Thanks again!
For wood, wool, glass and clay- the colours/types only matter if they've been specified in the list, really.

Flowers are definitely required. Since Long grass is somewhat unobtanium (I think), they should be removed (Unless they're gatherable, then same as flowers)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
For wood, wool, glass and clay- the colours/types only matter if they've been specified in the list, really.

Flowers are definitely required. Since Long grass is somewhat unobtanium (I think), they should be removed (Unless they're gatherable, then same as flowers)
Pretty sure they're growable, but not harvestable.

Spark

Broken
Grass is pretty easy to get, pretty sure shears do the job, if not then definatly silk touch.