Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

white list aply [Denied - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_spencer_

Villager
minecraft user: ManBearGoatPig
gender male country great britain
i am fine with role play i dont do it often but i dont ruin it
i love minecraft i pretty much go on it everyday i am a redstone wizard pretty much and i love building castles. i also love making towns and managing them as i like a sense of administartion. i love building really odd looking but modern looking houses and i a great minecraft interior designer. i can also build in bulk eg making my school servers amssive 50x30 4 floor spawn house designing the instide and managing that in less than 6 hours all by hand. i will be a great help to the server if i am to join as i am almost a dictionary of all mods and i can recommend all kinds of diffent mods. i can teach people what i do and how i do it eg my redstone work or my castle building or my modern house building or my bulk building.
your sencirely
spencer skinner
p.s here is some of my work i do like the cannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.