Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Whitelist application for hollowworld. [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKecox

Villager
1.username:
-My username in game is SKecox.

2.How old are you:
-Im 17 years old.

3.What gender are you:
-
Male.

4. What country do you live in:

-Estonia

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server:-

-Of course i agree.

6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

- Greetings , Im King SKecox II Centuries ago my father kingdom collapsed ,father died in battle by fighting undead warriors.Now is up to my what i should do for next to continue my father kingdom tradition.My people need to live somewhere.. For now im looking for new lands to build up my new kingdom.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

-My name is Kermo , Im 17 years old as i said.I really like to join with your community becouse it looks great for me, not great more than just great!
I have been playing minecraft since it was released alpha version.Also im good builder in minecraft , like to build medieval style buildings.Hmm.. My hobbies should be basketball,football and also swimming at summer and skying in winter :p And yeah im bad person , dont like griefing or swearing at minecraft servers.I would like to come part of you community , I hope this is enough dont know much to talk here becouse it will be easier to answer the questions.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
-Yes there is more than just 1 video ..

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

-Not much but im good builder so maybe i can be part of your builders in server:p

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes

11. How did you find out about our server: My friend told me about this ,wayneman

12. Have you voted for us? Yes im.

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
Declined sorry but you need to expand on your RP charecter more, for exsample what is the kingdom hes come from? why where there zombies? did he fight the zombies? ect. Please feel free to reapply as it was looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.