Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Whitelist, Name Mucche [Declined - Tywin]

Male,
5a: I have read the survival guide
5b: I agree
6: I'm Mucche, the friendly Viking. I fell offboard when the ship got cought in a storm. I got washed on the shore several days later. Then i found me in a far distant land. Far away from home. My brothers, my sisters all gone. Will i ever seen them again? I will use my time to rebuild what i have lost and find me some new great land. Maybe i become a landlord. Maybe i can be one of the kings servants. I will find the right place for me in this new world. With my axe and shield i will crush my enemies.
7: My name is Richard Ingemar and i'm from Norway. I like sports and games ;). I work atm in the army. I also work as bartender or security guard for a place called barrock.. I want to be the part of this community becouse i love medival times and i like to be a part of a solid community with no griefers and spammers and also a world that have been worked on for awhile. I got a twin brother that i spend much time with. We got the same interest and we make a quite a team sometimes. I like fishing becouse where i live is right by the ocean and i'm a norse so its in my blood lol. I like go on tours in mountains around my area where i live. Going to study nursery next year becouse my stepfather inspired me and hes a doctor. I want to be a part of this community becouse it seems great and its filled with good people who spend so much time on what they are doing. I want to see that their building and i want to be a part of it. I'm done with the army in december and i cant wait!! It will be soo good to be done here. Then i can spend more time on work, my study's and friends. I'm realy looking forward to that. I'm a medic too.
8: I wish i had but the servers that i used to play now are gone so i dont realy have any pictures of my work here.
9: I love ice tea. Lemon flavour
10: I'm aware of that
11: Found it on Minecraftservers.com
12:Not yet

Minecraft username: mucche

Ingame name: Skuld, The Norse Viking

Eric V

Legend of Altera
As davy said, add the questions, add your in-game username (in the current place), polish up your character introduction I like how it is now but it should be longer and tell us more about him.

You only need a few more sentences for question 7, as well as the other things and this will be a solid application.
Furthermore you should bold your questions and space them from your answers as to make it read easier.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Hello Richard, I looked over your application, and before I accept you, please make the following changes.
1. Please use the application format that we have provided. For example..
1. What is your minecraft username?
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
4. What country do you live in?

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

11. How did you find out about our server?

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
2. Please add more detail to your character on number 6, and not so much on what has happened to him.. also, stay away from cliche stories like "I was all on my own, after some horrible tragic thing that has befallen my character that no one knows anything about."
Do these two things, then reply, saying that you have fixed it, and I will be happy to re-look at your application.