Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Who am I [Declined-Abbey]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlerbyBrine

Villager
Hello Admins and users of HollowWorld I am Tyler My user name is CookieMonstaKil2 i am 14 years old i live in the UnitedStates SouthCarolina I love RolePlaying Games i was on youtube looking for one and came across this awesome server i would be a wood elf and live in the village i would be single my job would be a sailor mailman etc any job that pays good . my rpg name would be FlerbyBrine i would not know the land at all i would become a archer and soon i will move out into the woods into a tree.I hope you accept me Thanks For reading FlerbyBrine:cool:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Nice to meet you! Now, you will have more chances to be accepted in our world if you first fill in the official application form!
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.